Top 9 Biggest Regrets From The RWA National Conference
Or, The Worst Parts of RWA
9. Putting off writing during my down time because I was too tired.
8. Not going into the city and site-seeing.
7. Eating only cereal and hummus for dinner two nights in a row because I couldn’t afford the high prices of a real meal.
6. Not taking a pic with Sylvia Day when I had the chance.
5. Not telling Jude Devereaux how much her books mean to me.
4. Not going up to more people and introducing myself. Everyone was so nice!
3. Staying in my room watching Teen Wolf when I could have been at a party or a dinner or the Rita awards.
2. Sitting through a workshop that turned out to be a 60 minute selling pitch for the speaker’s $500 online course. I thought you were supposed to teach us something NOW not give us a “teaser” to the real thing. Grr.
1. Not giving my ugly business card to more people. I need a new one!